In order to ensure an awesome play time on the server, you accept the following rules when joining it.
If you do not obey them, you may be kicked or receive a temporary or permanent ban.
Voice and text chat
- No racism, hate speech or any other discrimination allowed (neither in side voice/text chat, nor in direct or any other communication)
- Abusing voice chat is not allowed (e.g., but not limited to, playing music in side channel)
Advertising is not allowed in any way.
ArmA 3 server rules
Gameplay / Teamplay
- Stealing assets from other teammates is prohibited, communicate with your teammates to figure out what gear you can share to better play together
- Team-Killing is not allowed
Using of admin/vote commands
The server is configured to allow the online players to moderate the server by themself.
You can therefore use the vote kick command to kick a player given 60% of all players on the server agree with the kick vote (meaning: vote kick as well).
Also, an online player can be voted in as an admin by other players, requiring 50% of players to agree with the choosen admin.
The vote in admin can issue kick and restart commands without adhering to the vote threashold.
- Do not just kick people because you feel like, do it if they obviously do not want to play the mission or actively sabotage your gameplay. You might also kick them when they break a rule, however, you can also report them so they receive a ban, up to your discretion.
Kick other players to use the server for your own group (Private session)
The kick command is generally not meant to get you a private session on the server for your group.
However, if your group has at least 3 players and you want to play with them only, you are allowed to kick other players.
If possible, please give them a shot message in the text chat before kicking (this is, however, not a requirement, given it is an unacceptable burden in a combat scenario, e.g.).
If you wish to make such a private event more often, please come talk to us in our discord.
DayZ server rules
- Do not camp traders
- Do not follow people outside of Traders to kill them
- Do not run into the trader safe zone to escape a PvP fight
- Do not steal items from other players in the Trader
- No building in or within 500 meters of spawn areas, 1km from large military, 500 meters from small military (3 tents or less) and 1km from Traders
- Do not block or build on roads
- Do not block access to military spawn points
- Do not take over (raided) bases
- Do not camp a base for an extended period of time
- Build a flag only if you intend to build a base
- Do not hoard helicopters or cars, the amount of vehicles should reflect your group size, not your ego
- When raiding a base, do not despawn loot, take what you want, leave what you do not want